With growing social pressure to safeguard personal information, Imagica Robot Holdings Inc. (hereinafter the "Group") is keenly aware of the importance of personal information and counts the safeguarding of personal information among its key responsibilities. The Group has formulated and made public the following basic policies on personal information protection. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that all those affiliated with the Group are aware of these policies and work with Group Companies to safeguard all personal information used in the course of our business activities.
Personal Information Protection Policy (instituted on May 1, 2007)
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, national government guidance, and other rules (e.g., guidelines) applying to the protection of personal information.
- We will appoint Personal Information Management Officers, establish necessary rules, establish a personal information protection management system, and work to train and educate all our employees.
- When soliciting personal information, we will clearly indicate the purposes to which such information will be applied and whether the information will be passed on to third parties. With the agreement of the individual supplying the information, we will make appropriate use of the information for the purposes specified and take all necessary steps to ensure that the information is not used for any other purpose.
- We will take all reasonable measures to protect personal information, including taking requisite steps to safeguard against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, loss, destruction, and leakage. In the event of incidents involving personal information, we will take all appropriate action to address and resolve the issues. When entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties, we will select third parties capable of providing adequate personal information safeguards and conclude contracts and agreements to ensure all appropriate measures are taken.
- We will respond promptly and in good faith to requests, inquiries, and complaints from those providing personal information.
- We will identify the shortest possible duration for which an individual's personal information must be retained for use for the stated purposes, then take steps to ensure that the information is deleted and destroyed when this timeframe elapses.
- In the unfortunate event any personal information is leaked, lost, or otherwise accessed without authorization, we will promptly inform those affected. We will then explain to the public how the incident in question arose and describe the specific steps being taken to prevent recurrence.
- The Group will continuously seek to review and improve its personal information protection management system.
Click here for inquiries concerning personal information.